Realise your future with an IBAC Study Loan
Get the best interest rates
No Compound Interest
Pay a fixed interest rate on the loan amount over a fixed period of time without annual increases.
Convert your loan with BAcoins
Convert your loan to BAcoins and trade your BAcoin crypto tokens to make a profit from your loan.
Frequently asked Questions
To qualify you must be a natural legal person living in a country that allows students to take out study loans. The loan can be in the name of:-
- A parent who has proof of income
- A sponsor or guardian, who has proof of income
- A part-time student, who has proof of income or a parent/sponsor/guardian, who has proof of income
- IBAC finance both undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications studied at BAVarsity –
- You can apply for a minimum amount of R30 000
- The IBAC study loan will only cover one course’s tuition fees. You will need to re-apply the following year if you proceed with your studies at BAVarsity and complete another course.
- An IBAC study loan is awarded based on each customer’s risk and affordability
- A valid Identification Document/Passport Document from the country you reside in
- Proof of residential address such as a utility bill
- Proof of study in the form of a registration email address at www.bavarsity.org (You must register at BAVarsity and use the same Email address to apply for your IBAC student loan)
- For second and subsequent courses of study at BAVarsity, proof of the previous years’ academic results to ensure student is permitted to continue studies.
- You can opt to make capital and interest repayments or;
- You can repay interest only for a period of 12 months (the first year).
When topping up an existing IBAC study loan, you may repay interest only for a further 12 months.
Get a Credit Protection Plan
Starting your Studies
Once your application has been reviewed, you will contacted via your email with instruction (Link to start your studies).